Re: [NTB] Bug? cannot select with mouse

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
      Hi wildearth2x2,

      If you are still having the problem, try reinstalling your
      riched32.dll which should be in your System32 folder. You can get
      the file off your Windows installation disk. Try looking in your
      PREFETCH and cab4 files/folders on the CD for it.

      You might also try out our Pro version which uses a different
      input control.

      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=notetab

      >When I try to select with the mouse the selection jumps ahead of
      >or lags behind cursor. It is nearly impossible to select
      >individual characters with the mouse! Very disconcerting as I am
      >an avid pointer-clicker-dragger-dropper! Shift+ -> <- Works
      >fine. Other text apps on my puter work OK. What did I do? I've
      >used NT for a long time--when this started I suspected some
      >corruption so I up graded to std 4.95 with same result!

      bcnu,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.