getting rid of unwanted icons

  • jimmieballgame
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2004
      I'm using NoteTab Light 4.91 (freeware version). Could not live
      without it!!!!!

      I've had it for quite awhile now but I know there are somethings that
      are available that I could & would use but I haven't found them yet.
      After looking through this Yahoo group, I've found a few things that I
      was going to check out. While trying to find out where 'spell-checker'
      is located, I clicked on something that brought up a line of 25 icons
      near the top of the program. They include icons for: Copy/Paste,
      cut/paste, .... underline title, ..... inches to cent. etc. etc. I
      think I hit the tab to go to the professional mode of NoteTab. Don't
      have it, don't need it. But I can't get rid of this line of icons. Any
      ideas of what I need to do?

      Thanks

      Jimmieballgame
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2004
        The Commercial Features trial in Notetab Light are from Notetab
        Standard rather than Notetab Pro. There is a separate trial version
        for Notetab Pro. The second row of icons is called the clipbar, and
        it is completely under your control, including hiding it. If you use
        clips, the clipbar makes accessing them very convenient; you can put
        clips from different libraries together on one clipbar.

        To hide it you can right click in an unused area of the clipbar and
        choose hide.

        The current version of Notetab is 4.95 btw.

        Regards,
        Sheri