Help with Keyboard Macro

  • charjeff02
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2004
      Hello,
      I have written a keyboard macro in Notetab Light to copy and paste
      cells from Excel into another application. I use a loop to move to
      the next row. The macro/loop works, but I don't know how to end it
      when I get to the last row in my Excel spreadsheet. I have
      approximately 3500 rows of data to copy and paste.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

      - Jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2004
        Hi Jeff,

        There are different ways to stop the loop at the end of document
        or in a Find or Replace command. It depends on your Clip. Please
        sign up for the NoteTab Clips list and post your Clip over there.

        We do not discuss Clips, scripts, regular expressions, and more
        of the advanced things that can be done with NoteTab on this
        discussion group/list, The NoteTab Basic List. More information,
        some redundant... :)

        You may sign up for the different discussion lists from either of
        the links below. Please read the following if you decide to sign
        up!

        If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do *not*
        post questions about Clips and other scripting languages on the
        Basic list. More difficult tasks should be posted on the Clips or
        Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on the HTML list and Off
        Topic discussion takes place on that list. Easy Thumbnails, Easy
        Imager, and Album Express list are for discussion of those
        programs. The most important thing to remember is please leave
        the Basic list for the *very basic* use of NoteTab. The other
        lists are a lot more flexible for instance Clips can be/and are
        welcomed on the HTML list. Thanks!!!

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

        The NoteTabbers Assistant Page (Useful Libraries and Clips
        for NoteTab Pro/Std/Light: http://www.notetab.net

        Fookes Software Home :-)

        >I have written a keyboard macro in Notetab Light to copy and
        >paste cells from Excel into another application. I use a loop to
        >move to the next row. The macro/loop works, but I don't know how
        >to end it when I get to the last row in my Excel spreadsheet. I
        >have approximately 3500 rows of data to copy and paste.

        See ya in the funnies,
        Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

        http://www.clean-funnies.com
      • Jeffery Scism
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2004
          -- Hello,
          I have written a keyboard macro in Notetab Light to copy and paste
          cells from Excel into another application. I use a loop to move to
          the next row. The macro/loop works, but I don't know how to end it
          when I get to the last row in my Excel spreadsheet. I have
          approximately 3500 rows of data to copy and paste.

          Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

          - Jeff

          This would get good results on the Notetab Clips List.

          (And I would be interested in the clip when it works, I have a LOT of
          lines to extract, too.)

          Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
          Scismgenie@...
          ~~