Re: [NTB] Muliple resends - sorry (Back to Keeping my OPEN Files After A Reboot...)

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2004
      Sorry everyone. I've been having problems with Outlook Express losing
      functions. Only solution seems to be to close and reopen it. I thought this
      message wasn't being sent - it stayed in the Outbox and raised an error.
      Looks like it went out 4 times - I've slapped my wrist severely :-(

      Fwiw: symptoms include:
      Delete not working but Shift+DEL does,
      Folders list appears to work but Folder doesn't get displayed on right
      side,
      Send or Save-to-Draft fails
      sometimes with warning about insufficient memory
      (Win2K-SP4-IE6-SP1 latest patches)

      Any suggestions or simliar problems please email me or respond to
      NTB-offtopics

      Regards ... Alec