Bookmarks and Outlines

  • juraitwaluzka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      Whenever I set a bookmark in an outline then move to another outline
      topic and back my bookmarks are then gone. Is there any way to keep
      this from happening? (I'm using Notetab Pro 4.91).
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004
        Hi juraitwaluzka,

        >Whenever I set a bookmark in an outline then move to another
        >outline topic and back my bookmarks are then gone. Is there any
        >way to keep this from happening? (I'm using Notetab Pro 4.91).

        No, that is the way it works, sorry. It should be greatly
        improved in v5. We do not have an estimated time of release for
        v5, but it is being worked on. It will take quite awhile to
        complete though. The program is being rewritten from scratch.

        The latest version of NoteTab is 4.95, it a free upgrade, and can be
        downloaded from:

        NoteTab Home Page: http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=notetab
        Fookes Software Home: http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home

        Happy Tab'n,
        Jody Adair

        NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
        http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com