RE: [NTB] Where did you first hear about Notetab

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
      For years I've been involved with recipe lists, primarily those which
      require one to use MasterCook's export format.
      Pat Hanneman had created clips which permitted a quick format for importing
      recipes from this list or off the web back into Mastercook.

      Now I have no idea what I'd do without it. I use it for everything, from
      journalling, web design, notes, you name it.
      Plus, these lists are also, always a good resource for various and sundry
      life stuff. :)

      As a matter of fact, thank you all for your humor and assistance over the
      years. Best of all things to you in this New Year!

      Christine
    • Jim Eoff
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
        luther792003 wrote on Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:34:12 -0000:
        > I was came across it little more than 4 years ago when by luck I
        > downloaded the PageTutor's HTML tutorials. There Joe Barta,
        > himself being a fan of the product, introduced me to it.

        I also came to NT from Barta's tutorials, and those are very well
        done.

        I love the pasteboard and block delete (and other goodies under the
        Document menu). Extremely full-featured even without clip programming.