Re: [NTB] Where did you first hear about Notetab

  • Mickster
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
      For quite a few years I used a text editor called Prolix. It was an adequate text editor but didn't have nearly as many bells and whistles as NT does. When I bought a new puter a couple years ago I decided it was time to find a new, feature packed editor and searched around the net. I found NT and used standard version for awhile before I upgraded to NT Pro. I've used it since then and love it. I wouldn't trade it for any other editor out there. I've recommended it to several friends and colleagues.

      Ya'll have a happy and prosperous new year!

      Mick Housel
      "I gave up mind reading, I found I didn't have the required equipment" - Me
      mickster@...
      http://www.mickhousel.com/
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
        For years I've been involved with recipe lists, primarily those which
        require one to use MasterCook's export format.
        Pat Hanneman had created clips which permitted a quick format for importing
        recipes from this list or off the web back into Mastercook.

        Now I have no idea what I'd do without it. I use it for everything, from
        journalling, web design, notes, you name it.
        Plus, these lists are also, always a good resource for various and sundry
        life stuff. :)

        As a matter of fact, thank you all for your humor and assistance over the
        years. Best of all things to you in this New Year!

        Christine
      • Jim Eoff
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
          luther792003 wrote on Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:34:12 -0000:
          > I was came across it little more than 4 years ago when by luck I
          > downloaded the PageTutor's HTML tutorials. There Joe Barta,
          > himself being a fan of the product, introduced me to it.

          I also came to NT from Barta's tutorials, and those are very well
          done.

          I love the pasteboard and block delete (and other goodies under the
          Document menu). Extremely full-featured even without clip programming.