Where did you first hear about Notetab

  • luther792003
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hi guys,

      just wondering where you guys heard about the great Notetab?

      I was came across it little more than 4 years ago when by luck I
      downloaded the PageTutor's HTML tutorials. There Joe Barta,
      himself being a fan of the product, introduced me to it.

      I would really like to hear you guys head it from, since a lot of you
      have and seem to be using it for a quite a while.

      Thanks

      Dan.
    • sisterscape
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
        My first web designs were done with a WYSIWYG editor. Shame on me but
        what did I know! I was hanging out on a forum and the guys there
        encouraged me to learn how to code proper HTML in a text editor.
        NoteTab got most everyone's vote. Since they seemed to really know
        their stuff and were 'purists' about writing their code, I figured I
        couldn't go wrong. Been using NT ever since and now hand code my
        tableless sites with valid XHTML and CSS using it. I know there is a
        lot more to learn about NT though so that's why I hang out on the NT
        lists.

        Thanks for this wonderful tool!!

        --- luther792003 <luther792003@...> wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > just wondering where you guys heard about the great Notetab?
        >
        > I was came across it little more than 4 years ago when by luck I
        > downloaded the PageTutor's HTML tutorials. There Joe Barta,
        > himself being a fan of the product, introduced me to it.
        >
        > I would really like to hear you guys head it from, since a lot of you
        >
        > have and seem to be using it for a quite a while.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Dan.

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
      • Mickster
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
          For quite a few years I used a text editor called Prolix. It was an adequate text editor but didn't have nearly as many bells and whistles as NT does. When I bought a new puter a couple years ago I decided it was time to find a new, feature packed editor and searched around the net. I found NT and used standard version for awhile before I upgraded to NT Pro. I've used it since then and love it. I wouldn't trade it for any other editor out there. I've recommended it to several friends and colleagues.

          Ya'll have a happy and prosperous new year!

          Mick Housel
          "I gave up mind reading, I found I didn't have the required equipment" - Me
          mickster@...
          http://www.mickhousel.com/
          just wondering where you guys heard about the great Notetab?

          I was came across it little more than 4 years ago when by luck I
          downloaded the PageTutor's HTML tutorials. There Joe Barta,
          himself being a fan of the product, introduced me to it.

          I would really like to hear you guys head it from, since a lot of you
          have and seem to be using it for a quite a while.

          Thanks

          Dan.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Christine
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
            For years I've been involved with recipe lists, primarily those which
            require one to use MasterCook's export format.
            Pat Hanneman had created clips which permitted a quick format for importing
            recipes from this list or off the web back into Mastercook.

            Now I have no idea what I'd do without it. I use it for everything, from
            journalling, web design, notes, you name it.
            Plus, these lists are also, always a good resource for various and sundry
            life stuff. :)

            As a matter of fact, thank you all for your humor and assistance over the
            years. Best of all things to you in this New Year!

            Christine
          • Jim Eoff
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
              luther792003 wrote on Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:34:12 -0000:
              > I was came across it little more than 4 years ago when by luck I
              > downloaded the PageTutor's HTML tutorials. There Joe Barta,
              > himself being a fan of the product, introduced me to it.

              I also came to NT from Barta's tutorials, and those are very well
              done.

              I love the pasteboard and block delete (and other goodies under the
              Document menu). Extremely full-featured even without clip programming.