Re: [NTB] Re: New baby here, need some help, please

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      Hi Larry & Dan!

      Dan, please sign up for the Clips List. More follows below...

      Please make subject lines more meaningful. There are a few
      reasons, but a main one is the messages are archived and it helps
      people search on the web at yahoogroups.com for answers to their
      questions w/o having to post to the list.

      >> It's not macros you're looking for, it's clips. The built in
      >> help on the clip language is in a separate section under the
      >> menu command of HELP/HELP ON CLIP PROGRAMMING.
      >>
      >>In addition to that, there are a number of tutorials available,
      >>including Jody's clip class...

      Thanks Larry! I will rename this some day since I do not have the
      time to support the lesson tests, etc. at the end of lessons and
      give help with it. It seems to be written well enough now though
      so that one can go all the way through without having to ask
      questions thanks to Alan C. and about the first 10 people through
      it. I was able to rewrite/clarify the places that needed it. Alan
      C. was a great help in proof reading the lessons before I sent
      them out originally.

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      called "Clip Class" designed to walk you through Clip writing. It
      includes "Getting Started" (which is a web page with a number of
      images displaying different parts of NoteTab that deals with
      Clipbooks), making a Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing
      Clips, on to more difficult Clip writing. Be sure to read the
      Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      ClipClass.otl Outline Clip to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/clipclass.zip

      You can also sign up for the NoteTab Clips List to get answers to
      Clip questions, but please do not post there concerning the class,
      rather the Clip Class List mentioned above. NoteTab Clips Subscribe
      & Edit Options:

      Subscribe, unSubscribe, Options

      Happy Clip'n!

      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm