Re: [NTB] New baby here - Tutorials

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
      Dan,

      At 10:52 AM 1/4/2004 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hi,
      >
      >I have been using Note Tab Light for a while now, but since I
      >don't have school for a month I got myself the Notetab Pro, now I
      >can see the HTML codes in color :)
      >
      >I have a question here, since I have spent $19.95 on this nice
      >baby, I might as well learn how to make the macros. I hear all
      >these neat things about what you can do with this and that and
      >all those things. But I didn't find any tutorial on the language its
      >self, am I lost or is there any tutorial out there?

      If you go to
      http://jimbow.com/
      You will find some downloads which you might find helpful in getting started with NoteTab.
      Specifically the following 2 should be helpful.
      Download NOTETAB INTRO FOR NEWBIES
      Download BASIC CLIP BASICS

      You can find more info on Clip Writing in the Help Menu and at:
      http://www.notetab.net/
      (All kinds of neat goodies)

      Jim