Re: [notetab] *sigh*/Code question

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 1998
      Hi Elaine,

      > Set up a prompt box which gets a filename.
      >
      > If the file doesn't exist, create a file with that name
      > Else, open the file.

      I may have misunderstood about the prompt box, but here is one.
      I don't know what version you or I - haha - am on so you may have
      to use tabs below:

      H="OpenOrMake"

      ;If you want to cancel everything, hold down Ctrl+Alt together and hit OK
      or Cancel
      ^!SET:FileExist ^?{(T=O)Path and name of file=^$GetAppPath$ReadThis.otl}
      ^!IfFileExist:^%FileExist% Open
      ^!TOOLBAR:New Document
      ^!SAVE:AS ^%FileExist%
      ^!GOTO:End