[NTB] Are NTB Lite and Std buggy? was: More Info

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      Hi Eric and Jody,

      I have done more checking and this problem exists even back to version 4.52
      which I still have a copy of and tested this on. I also have seen that
      under some circumstances, when I get the word wrap button working again,
      the "undo" button becomes active as if I had made edit changes in the file
      when in fact, I have not done so as far as I can tell. And when I click
      the undo button, the whole file becomes highlighted and the tab turns red
      and the file warns me before allowing me to reload it. This seems to
      happen when I turn "Wrap to Column" on and change the length to a large
      number like 200 and click ok and then change it back to 70 or 80 and click
      ok again. I am doing this from the menu selecting Document/Properties so
      that I can see the changes in the document immediately and then I get these
      results. I hope that this happens for you so that I can at least feel that
      I am not doing something wrong but if I am, I wish you would suggest just
      what it might be that I should be doing here.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê