Word Wrap problem v.4.86

  • Roger Stott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      NoteTab Light 4.86 under Win98SE.

      I have been using this for ages & love it to bits. However,
      recently a problem has arisen that I can't fix for the life of
      me. Perhaps someone might help.

      Originally I had set defaults so that word wrap could be
      toggled using ^W and set at 65. This worked well.

      Well sometime I changed something & now this doesn't work any
      more.
      So as I am typing this it is putting the text into one monster
      line. My only
      clumsy work around has been to save, close & re-open the file,
      but this really clumsy. Or to save then Edit/Reload it.

      Any help appreciated.

      Thanks
      Roger Stott

      PS. I have recently downloaded v4.95, but haven't noticed any
      major improvemnts yet.

      ==Hobart, Tasmania=
      ==the most beautiful capital city in Australia =