MY NOTETAB PRO TOOLBAR HAS VANISHED

  • Dane Trethowan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      Greetings!

      My Notetab toolbars seem to have vanished from the screen, can't see them
      anywhere. I have the toolbar checked under the View menu, what am I doing
      wrong?

      Dane Trethowan

      "mailto:grtdane@..."

      Phone : 61 500 500 768 (if calling from within Australia drop the "61"
      prefix and replace with "0"

      web site: http://www.tft-bbs.com/grtdane/
      msn: or Windows Messenger: dane.trethowan@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
        Hi Dane,

        I'd first try opening NoteTab's INI file found in its main folder
        (NoteTab.ini for Std/Light). Retype over a letter so that it
        creates a state of needing to be saved. Simply save the file with
        an exclamation mark (!NotePro.ini or !NoteTab.ini) in front of it
        and restart NoteTab. Restart NoteTab.

        If that does not work, try a new INI file by renaming the current
        so you can save your settings by going back to the original if it
        doesn't help. If you want to create a new INI file, close NoteTab
        and rename NotePro.ini found in its main folder (NoteTab.ini for
        Std/Light). Start up NoteTab and it will use its default settings
        actually creating the INI file when you shut it down.

        If that fixes it, try going through the same procedure, but
        rename your original INI file back to its original name. If it
        looks OK then, all is well. If not you will need to build the new
        INI file again and redo all your settings. You might be able to
        get away with copying all the text in the old INI file and
        pasting it into the new INI file. Simply save the file with an
        exclamation mark (!NotePro.ini or !NoteTab.ini) in front of it
        and restart NoteTab.

        >My Notetab toolbars seem to have vanished from the screen, can't
        >see them anywhere. I have the toolbar checked under the View
        >menu, what am I doing wrong?

        Happy Tab'n,
        Jody Adair

        NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
        http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com