view nonprinting text - color code

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      hi,
      wondering if there is a way to display the non-printing text in a color...
      I'm thinking it might help me scan and spot problems with text files.

      is there a way to do this now?

      pat
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
        Hi Pat,

        No, not now, sorry. I think the new input control used for v5 will allow
        that easily though.

        >wondering if there is a way to display the non-printing text in a color...
        >I'm thinking it might help me scan and spot problems with text files.
        >
        >is there a way to do this now?

        Happy Tab'n,
        Jody Adair

        NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
        http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com