Re: Newbie Here With A Question on Saves

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Charlie in addition to what Jody mentioned, here's something else you
      might keep in mind.

      While in VIEW|OPTIONS|FILE FILTERS look to see if there are any wild
      cards defined for the HTML file filters. If there are, the first
      wildcard in the list (I believe it's .htm by default) will be the one
      used when you click file/save as/ and choose html files. That is, if
      no extension is entered by you instead. To force NoteTab to
      use .html as an extension, just make .html the first wildcard instead
      of .htm (just flip flop the two)..

      I've found the Default Extension box only applies if no wildcards
      have been defined for the chosen file type.

      John

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "CharlieMC" <camelotslash-1@q...>