Re: [NTB] Newbie Here With A Question on Saves

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3 11:23 AM
      Hi CharlieMC,

      >I've used NoteTab for some time, but I'm fairly new to the
      >Professional version. It's a delight, needless to say!

      :)

      >I'm curious, does anyone know a way to make the default Save of
      >an HTML file actually *save* as .html --rather than the .htm that
      >seems to always pop up?

      With the information given I can only refer you to View | Options
      | File Filters and put in html down in the lower left field
      called default extension. If you are using one of the Clips in a
      Library that might do that (I don't know off hand), you can edit
      the Clip if one exists. <g>

      You might want to sign up for the NoteTab HTML List:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      If it is a Clip you are using, definitely sign up for the HTML
      list and let us know which one since we do not discuss Clips on
      this list. :)

      Happy html'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com