RE: [NTB] Favorites Feature or Use of NoteTab

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
      The ability to make clips that automatically add HTML code.
      The little clip/programs that change RGB codes to their counterparts like
      #123456 or Eyedropper that integrate and let me pick colors. The really
      robust find/replace functions. The fact that it's a real text editor
      without the hidden word processor codes.

      I can't imagine or remember what I did before Pat Hanneman convinced me to
      get NoteTab to edit MasterCook recipes. It was all downhill from there!

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
        John,
        Thanks....for introducing me to this.