Favorites Feature or Use of NoteTab

  • taneroo
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      People:
      I was just curious as to what everyone's favorite feature or use of
      Note Tab is? There are so many I am sure I have missed some of the
      built in or someone's favorite clip, so for my wish is for you to
      share yours.

      Thanks and my you enjoy the best of the holidays
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        This is a very intriguing question indeed taneroo..

        I could point out a great number of clips I use to make my work so
        much easier, but if I had to bring it all down to just one thing, I'd
        have to say the "Search Disk" feature of NoteTab has been the most
        valuable asset to me. Being able to change the text in tens,
        sometimes hundreds of files, in one short operation taking only
        seconds, has been a godsend to me.

        John

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "taneroo" <bboutet@b...> wrote:
        > People:
        > I was just curious as to what everyone's favorite feature or use
        of
        > Note Tab is? There are so many I am sure I have missed some of the
        > built in or someone's favorite clip, so for my wish is for you to
        > share yours.
        >
        > Thanks and my you enjoy the best of the holidays
      • Christine
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
          The ability to make clips that automatically add HTML code.
          The little clip/programs that change RGB codes to their counterparts like
          #123456 or Eyedropper that integrate and let me pick colors. The really
          robust find/replace functions. The fact that it's a real text editor
          without the hidden word processor codes.

          I can't imagine or remember what I did before Pat Hanneman convinced me to
          get NoteTab to edit MasterCook recipes. It was all downhill from there!

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
            John,
            Thanks....for introducing me to this.