RE: [NTB] NEWBIE LETTER #2

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Tricia,
      Head over to Virtual University.org (http://www.vu.org) where they offer
      online courses on all kinds of things, including HTML and basic computer
      usage (if you have to ask what a clipboard is..)
      Anyway, you can take 3 courses for $15.00, then if you need continuing
      education credits, you can send in for a certificate for another $12.00 per
      class. This is helpful when someone's work demands ongoing education.

      Anyway, the classes can be done all in one day (I did that). There's also a
      message board for others in the class who are working on the same project.
      They teach you to code by hand vs. a big web page program that adds all
      kinds of extra stuff. Therefore, NoteTab fits the bill beautifully.

      I did these classes and I was off and running in no time flat. Learning the
      huge possibilities of NoteTab remains ongoing. I create my own clip and
      clip books, though, and create web pages (almost) like a pro.

      Don't give up. It'll happen. It's sure not brain surgery, just another way
      of thinking.

      Christine