Re: [NTB] Locking up IE6 P.S.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Spider,

      > I just bought NoteTab Pro and LOVE it but it locks up on me
      > when I try to open to view my html? I tried changing the line
      > UseDDE=0 from 1 to 0 in the Browsers.dat but this has had no
      > effect. Any idea's?...Running windows Me and IE6 with 384megs
      > of ram.

      Also try the command-line that I sent via support. I think Eric
      took that out when he started using the browsers.dat method, but
      it's worth a try. Example (change to your path):

      "F:\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /usedde=0
      or maybe it was
      "F:\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /dde=0

      New subject:

      Brief Fookes Software News Update (subject to change)
      Eric is working on a new small utility we are testing right now
      (freeware for starters; I'm not at liberty to say what it is at
      this point in time;), will release Easy Imager 1.2 (an upgrade
      tested and is ready for release, is in final pre-release state),
      and will do a MailBag Assistant upgrade soon. The new utility
      came about, because of our big need for it to save a lot of time
      (in the long run) and lots of aggravation/frustration. I think
      you'll all like it! So, bear with us on NoteTab v5... it really
      is getting closer. :)

      Happy html'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com