Re: [NTB] Locking up IE6

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hi Spider,

      At 06:27 PM 11/30/03 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hello Group
      > I just bought NoteTab Pro and LOVE it but it locks up on me when I try to
      >open to view my html? I tried changing the line UseDDE=0 from 1 to 0 in the
      >Browsers.dat but this has had no effect. Any idea's?
      >
      >Spider

      I use Windows 98 and I have 128 megs of RAM so I don't know if my situation
      applies to you or not. With just 38 megs of RAM and possibly a larger OS
      than mine you may be near the limit on your resources and if so someone
      else will have to make a suggestion. Here is what I have though for what
      it is worth.

      I have in Options on the internet tab entered IEXPLORE.EXE with no path in
      the main browser box and in the Browser.dat file I have:

      [ie]
      Command=iexplore.exe -nohome
      UseDDE=1
      Application=IExplore
      DdeCommand=
      DdeExec="%1",,%2,0,,,,
      Topic=WWW_OpenURL
      Application_New=
      DdeExec_New=
      Topic_New=

      I hope this helps.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê
    • Spider
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        Thank You and Jody for your help for your help but no Luck. I'm starting to
        think it's a problem with my resources on this computer. Will be upgrading
        soon and will know for sure then.

        Neil (Spider)