Locking up IE6 P.S.

  • Spider
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30 4:30 PM
      Running windows Me and IE6 with 384megs of ram.

      Spider
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        Hi Spider,

        > I just bought NoteTab Pro and LOVE it but it locks up on me
        > when I try to open to view my html? I tried changing the line
        > UseDDE=0 from 1 to 0 in the Browsers.dat but this has had no
        > effect. Any idea's?...Running windows Me and IE6 with 384megs
        > of ram.

        Also try the command-line that I sent via support. I think Eric
        took that out when he started using the browsers.dat method, but
        it's worth a try. Example (change to your path):

        "F:\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /usedde=0
        or maybe it was
        "F:\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /dde=0

        New subject:

        Brief Fookes Software News Update (subject to change)
        Eric is working on a new small utility we are testing right now
        (freeware for starters; I'm not at liberty to say what it is at
        this point in time;), will release Easy Imager 1.2 (an upgrade
        tested and is ready for release, is in final pre-release state),
        and will do a MailBag Assistant upgrade soon. The new utility
        came about, because of our big need for it to save a lot of time
        (in the long run) and lots of aggravation/frustration. I think
        you'll all like it! So, bear with us on NoteTab v5... it really
        is getting closer. :)

        Happy html'n!

        www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com