Re: [NTB] Syntax Highlighting

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2003
      unfortunately not ... there is no custom syntax highlighting in this version
      a new version should be out sometime in the coming year which will offer
      that feature

      the power of notetab is, however, significant enough to off set that
      shortcoming and I would encourage you to give it a try

      This question is asked at least once a week here, so hopefully that will
      encourage Eric Fookes to complete version 5 and ship to all eagerly
      awaiting it. Until next week when this is asked again ... :-)