Re: [NTB] opening note tab std

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
      Peter Kennedy wrote:

      > When I start Note Tab Std 4.95, the window is not in the same
      > location on the screen as it was when I closed it, unlike all of my
      > other programs. I'm using Windows XP. I prefer windows to appear
      > above the locked taskbar. It's a minor annoyance in that it
      > requires me to move the window each time I start up. I would be
      > grateful if someone can advise on a way of correcting that? Thanks.

      Peter,

      I use NoteTab Pro, not sure if it works the same as standard and I
      almost never close NTP while my computer is powered up which makes a
      slight difference. I have "View> Options> Icon in System Tray" checked.

      With NoteTab Open, on screen, place NoteTab where you want it to stay,
      right click on the title line of the NoteTab window, the pop-up menu has
      an entry "Save Window State", click entry "Save Window State".

      Completely close NoteTab, On all succeeding instances of opening NoteTab
      it should open where you placed it on the screen.

      hrs