Re: [NTB] question

  • Harvey Segal
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2003
      Having just read the comment by Mordechai

      >>It is (my opinion) a great tool

      I thought I'd tell you that I'm always going around
      telling people how wonderful NoteTab is.

      For those interested in Internet Marketing I've just
      written an ebook called 101 SuperTips.

      Tip 89 is titled "My favourite free tool"

      It starts off

      "If you are using Notepad sling it in the bin"

      You can read the whole entry in my
      book - it's free - at
      http://www.supertips.com/101/

      Harvey Segal