Re: [NTB] question

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hi Linda,

      There's no problem at all about how many times you post and you
      might do a TIA (thanks in advance) or thank the helpers in a
      private eMail just to cut down on posts. Frequent posters that
      help out don't really like to scroll down a long post just to see
      "Thanks!" :) Likewise, please delete all text that is no needed
      to understand your reply. You can sign up for a list and get a
      very brief description along with some requests on what list to
      use at: http://www.fookes.us/maillist.com (You want the HTML list. :-)

      >Please let me know if this is not the group for me as I am
      >relatively new to some programs and am simply joining computer
      >groups that I may learn from. I may not post any or very seldom
      >so if this is a problem I will leave and no hard feelings....
      >I would like to know what notetab is and how do I get it
      >installed on my computer... what does it do and will it be
      >helpful to me in my web design business?

      Happy html'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com