Re: [NTB] question

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hi Linda,

      At 08:06 AM 11/17/03 -0800, you wrote:
      >Hi;
      > Please let me know if this is not the group for me as I am relatively new
      to some programs and am simply joining computer groups that I may learn
      from. I may not post any or very seldom so if this is a problem I will
      leave and no hard feelings....
      > I would like to know what notetab is and how do I get it installed on my
      computer... what does it do and will it be helpful to me in my web design
      business?
      > Thanks for your time
      > Linda

      This list concerns questions for basic users of NoteTab's various editors.
      NoteTab is a plain ascii text editor like Windows Notepd but it is an
      extremely enhanced editor capable of opening many files at once with each
      file accessed through a tab with the file name on it. It also has an
      extensive programming language that can be used for manipulating documents
      and HTML scripts and other scripts. If you would like to know more, start
      your browser and browse to http://www.notetab.com where you can download a
      freeware version or a trial version of the shareware program to try out.
      You can also read about the features of this program on the website.

      This program has and extensive programming language as I have said before
      but you absolutely do not have to be a programmer to really appreaciate the
      many many other features of this text editor.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê
    • Mordechai
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2003
        Hello,
        I do not consider myself as a great computer expert, but since I found
        "Notetab Lite" and installed it, this is my only tool for text editing, html
        pages editing, and I made it the default text editor.
        It is (my opinion) a great tool and the installation is just like any other
        installation and their support is good.
        Regards
        Mordechai M.
        airflow@...

        > Please let me know if this is not the group for me as I am relatively new
        to some programs and am simply joining computer groups that I may learn
        from. I may not post any or very seldom so if this is a problem I will leave
        and no hard feelings....
        > I would like to know what notetab is and how do I get it installed on my
        computer... what does it do and will it be helpful to me in my web design
        business?
        > Thanks for your time
        > Linda

      • Harvey Segal
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2003
          Having just read the comment by Mordechai

          >>It is (my opinion) a great tool

          I thought I'd tell you that I'm always going around
          telling people how wonderful NoteTab is.

          For those interested in Internet Marketing I've just
          written an ebook called 101 SuperTips.

          Tip 89 is titled "My favourite free tool"

          It starts off

          "If you are using Notepad sling it in the bin"

          You can read the whole entry in my
          book - it's free - at
          http://www.supertips.com/101/

          Harvey Segal