Re: [NTB] question

  • Fay
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2003
      Lots of people will answer the "What is NoteTab" part of your question
      properly, but it's just the best little program for writing html. You can
      have lots of docs open at once and switch from one to the other, or open two
      side by side to compare them. Anything you write often, from <p></p> to
      pages of text, can be saved and pasted anywhere with a double click. As to
      the people, there's always someone willing to answer a question or direct
      you to a useful web site, and some of the people go to endless trouble to
      help when you're stuck. I knew nothing when I started with NoteTab; now I
      have a site that passes the validators and has enough visitors to make me
      feel quite pleased. Without the people on the list I'd still be Googling for
      answers to each problem. Go for it!
      Fay
    • Larry Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2003
        Hi Linda,

        At 08:06 AM 11/17/03 -0800, you wrote:
        >Hi;
        > Please let me know if this is not the group for me as I am relatively new
        to some programs and am simply joining computer groups that I may learn
        from. I may not post any or very seldom so if this is a problem I will
        leave and no hard feelings....
        > I would like to know what notetab is and how do I get it installed on my
        computer... what does it do and will it be helpful to me in my web design
        business?
        > Thanks for your time
        > Linda

        This list concerns questions for basic users of NoteTab's various editors.
        NoteTab is a plain ascii text editor like Windows Notepd but it is an
        extremely enhanced editor capable of opening many files at once with each
        file accessed through a tab with the file name on it. It also has an
        extensive programming language that can be used for manipulating documents
        and HTML scripts and other scripts. If you would like to know more, start
        your browser and browse to http://www.notetab.com where you can download a
        freeware version or a trial version of the shareware program to try out.
        You can also read about the features of this program on the website.

        This program has and extensive programming language as I have said before
        but you absolutely do not have to be a programmer to really appreaciate the
        many many other features of this text editor.

        Regards,

        Larry
        lrt@... e¿ê
      • Mordechai
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2003
          Hello,
          I do not consider myself as a great computer expert, but since I found
          "Notetab Lite" and installed it, this is my only tool for text editing, html
          pages editing, and I made it the default text editor.
          It is (my opinion) a great tool and the installation is just like any other
          installation and their support is good.
          Regards
          Mordechai M.
          airflow@...

          > Please let me know if this is not the group for me as I am relatively new
          to some programs and am simply joining computer groups that I may learn
          from. I may not post any or very seldom so if this is a problem I will leave
          and no hard feelings....
          > I would like to know what notetab is and how do I get it installed on my
          computer... what does it do and will it be helpful to me in my web design
          business?
          > Thanks for your time
          > Linda

        • Harvey Segal
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 19, 2003
            Having just read the comment by Mordechai

            >>It is (my opinion) a great tool

            I thought I'd tell you that I'm always going around
            telling people how wonderful NoteTab is.

            For those interested in Internet Marketing I've just
            written an ebook called 101 SuperTips.

            Tip 89 is titled "My favourite free tool"

            It starts off

            "If you are using Notepad sling it in the bin"

            You can read the whole entry in my
            book - it's free - at
            http://www.supertips.com/101/

            Harvey Segal