RE: [NTB] Can Notetab Change Its Prev And Next Word Behavior

  • Jamal Mazrui
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2003
      As a blind person, myself, let me request that the word boundaries be
      configurable, rather than specific in the blind user mode. I prefer
      that only space, tab, carriage return, and form feed characters be
      treated as word boundaries when navigating a word at a time. I find it
      inefficient and annoying when embedded punctuation characters are
      treated this way, which happens with most Windows (though not DOS-based)
      programs.

      Thanks for considering this.
      Jamal
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2003
        Hi Jamal,

        I'll add your request also. Thanks for your input! FYI, we have a
        Fookes Software Accessibility discussion list as well as others.
        See my sig-line for it and this link for all of them:
        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

        >As a blind person, myself, let me request that the word boundaries be
        >configurable, rather than specific in the blind user mode. I prefer
        >that only space, tab, carriage return, and form feed characters be
        >treated as word boundaries when navigating a word at a time. I find it
        >inefficient and annoying when embedded punctuation characters are
        >treated this way, which happens with most Windows (though not DOS-based)
        >programs.
        >
        >Thanks for considering this.
        >Jamal

        Happy Fookes'n~