User-specific Favorites list?

  • snarkbyte
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      I use NoteTab Pro 4.95 with WinXP Pro on my home machine. I have
      several login accounts on this machine, and I'd like to set up a
      Favorites list that is user-specific. For example, I'd like a
      Favorites category that references the "My Documents" folder - but
      there is a different "My Documents" folder for each user, so I'd
      like the Favorites category to reference the proper "My Favorites"
      folder for the current user. Is there any way to do this? Thanks!

      - Al