Re: [NTB] Alphabetization

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hi Godfrey

      Click on Modify | Lines | Sort...

      Check options because there is a feature to remove duplicates.

      >How do you use Notetab to alphabetize words? I have
      >identified terms in a manuscript which I want to be
      >arranged in alphabetical order to construct an index.
      >How do I use this software to do that?

      Happy Tab'n,
      Jody Adair

      NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
      http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
    • Godfrey Mwakikagile
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        Hi Jody,

        Thanks a lot. I'll get back in touch with you, with another posting, in
        case I have any problems.

        Best regards,

        Godfrey