Re: [NTB] Unable to create file...

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 31, 2003
      Michael Acklin wrote:
      > Don,
      >
      > You can try AVG. It is really a great Anti-Virus program and they even have
      > a free version. In fact it finds virus' that McAfee will not even see. And I
      > run NoteTab Pro with AVG.
      >
      > You can get the info and free version at:
      >
      > www.grisoft.com
      >
      > Hope this helps...

      I have used AVG for a long time, the free version and have never had
      problems. It catches everything. The updates for fairly often but with
      the pro version they are daily. My opinion is that it is a very good
      program and I will keep it. I have tried Panda and don't find it is any
      better than this one for my use.
      Ed
    • John Morse
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 31, 2003
        Hi NoteTab,

        BB> In my trials, Kaspersky was not a good product at all. I heard big hype

        You might try AntiVir from http://www.free-av.com
        it is the most updated Antivirus software in the world!

        But I think I will look into this Free Panda offer, just for the heck
        of it.
        Thanks

        John Morse
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 1, 2003
          Hi All,

          Re: [NTB] Unable to create file...

          We need to get back to NoteTab or take this to the Off Topic list
          please. Thanks!

          http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

          bcnu,
          jody