Re: [NTB] Non-greedy regexp engine?

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2003
      Hi Martin,

      At 10:01 AM 10/30/03 -0000, you wrote:
      >Hi,
      >
      >In the spring I read in this list that a coming version of Notetab will
      implement a new engine that supports non-greedy searches.

      >When would that be? I don't need a specific date of course, but rather a
      period like "this winter" or "next spring" :-)

      >Martin

      This will probably not be out before next spring or summer. In the mean
      while, NoteTab runs very well with PERL which you can download for free at:

      http://www.activestate.com/Products/Language_Distributions/

      You should go to the NoteTab Clips list for help in using PERL with NoteTab.

      The NoteTab Clips List............ ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê