Cannot find program.exe!?

  • Malcolm Firth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29 11:14 AM
      I wonder if you can help?
      I installed NoteTab free and was using the standard version for free for 31 days. I don't know what I've done but now I cannot get a document to load into my default browser from notetab any more. I've reinstalled notepad and checked the settings on the options menu under internet, but everytime I click on F8 I get the following error message:

      Cannot find the file c:\program.exe (or one of its components) Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available.

      Can you point me to how to correct this problem.

      Hopefully yours,
      Malcolm