Re: NoteTab disabling window toggle

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2003
      Hi Mike,

      In NoteTab try going to the menu command of VIEW/OPTIONS then on the
      View tab there, make sure the "Stay on Top" option is not checked.

      When I was using Windows 2000 and NoteTab together, for reasons I
      never discovered that option would mysteriously become checked once
      in awhile which caused a problem like you're describing. It's never
      happened to me since I went to XP Pro.

      John