Re: How do I change Default search direction?

  • hugo_paulissen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2003
      Have you seen the option Search Reverse (Shift+F3)?

      This changes the direction. I just tried it; apparently it changes
      the direction every time you use it, so if you would have to find
      your previous search-term in the up-direction several times, you
      should hit Shift+F3 only once, the next search can be performed by
      hitting F3 only.

      If you open the find panel again, you'll notice that the direction is
      changed to UP as well...

      Regards,

      Hugo