How do I change Default search direction?

  • Larry Ciolfi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2003
      Can someone help me change the default search direction in NoteTab?
      I do lots of searches in my text documents but I always want to
      search "up" thru the text instead of the default which is "down". Is
      there a way to change the default to "up"?
      Thanks in advance.
      LC
    • hugo_paulissen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2003
        Have you seen the option Search Reverse (Shift+F3)?

        This changes the direction. I just tried it; apparently it changes
        the direction every time you use it, so if you would have to find
        your previous search-term in the up-direction several times, you
        should hit Shift+F3 only once, the next search can be performed by
        hitting F3 only.

        If you open the find panel again, you'll notice that the direction is
        changed to UP as well...

        Regards,

        Hugo