Re: [NTB] Search Disk & Outlines

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2003
      Hi Jody,

      >I don't know if it is because of the format, but that is the way it
      >works. <g> Outlines do not remember cursor position when reopened,
      >nor do they remember bookmarks when switching topics. As far as your
      >situation goes, I'd copy the search criteria and then paste it in the
      >Find dialog once it opens. I think that is about the best you are
      >going to get unless you build a Clip to do it. (We do not have a Search
      >Disk Clip command, but you can use the Keyboard command.)

      Yeah, that's the way I've been doing it. I've been playing around with
      archiving the Y! ntb-clips messages in an outline format. One of the best
      ways to understanding syntax and usage of the Clip language for me has been
      using disk search in the Libraries directory. I was hoping to do the same
      with the outlines. I was hoping it was a fluke, but, as you said, a clip
      can take care it.

      Julie