Re: [NTB] newbie cursor question

  • Don Daugherty
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2003
      > I am using Notetab Pro v4.95. I copy and paste a lot, my problem is when
      I highlight a section, hold control and try to move it where I need it, the
      cursor jumps to the beginning of the line, then is problematic to move back
      to where it should be. I am hoping this has a simple solution.

      An easier approach (or at least I think it's easier) is to highlight the
      section, release the mouse button if that's how you highlighted, press
      Ctrl+C to copy or Ctrl+X to cut, move the cursor to where you want to paste,
      and press Ctrl+P to paste.
    • Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2003
        I typically click where I want to start and release the mouse button, go to
        where I want to stop and then shift click which highlights from the first to
        the second click.

        I too use control c, control v and most important of all control z regularly
        for cut paste and undo respectively.

        Don
      • Don Daugherty
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2003
          > An easier approach (or at least I think it's easier) is to highlight the
          > section, release the mouse button if that's how you highlighted, press
          > Ctrl+C to copy or Ctrl+X to cut, move the cursor to where you want to
          paste,
          > and press Ctrl+P to paste.

          If you prefer a more mouse-oriented method: after you highlight, right-click
          and choose Copy or Cut, then click where you want to paste, right-click
          again and choose paste.

        • sisterscape
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2003
            Yeah, that's how I do it.