newbie cursor question

  • Linda Gutherie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      Hello,
      I am using Notetab Pro v4.95. I copy and paste a lot, my problem is when I highlight a section, hold control and try to move it where I need it, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the line, then is problematic to move back to where it should be. I am hoping this has a simple solution.
      Thanks,
      Linda Gutherie
      www.lindagutherie.com