Re: [NTB] Is It Me!

  • james.homme@highmark.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi,
      I wonder if this has something to do with my screen reader. Maybe I should
      get someone who can see over here and turn JAWS off and then try the keys
      again.

      Jim

      Jody
      <av1611@earthlink To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      .net> cc:
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Is It Me!
      10/02/2003 10:52
      AM
      Please respond to
      notetab

      Hi Me! ;)

      Check to see if your Shift key is stuck down. Are you typing all
      caps? Does Page Down select a whole page? How about the right
      and left arrows, a character selected at a time? Did it just
      mysteriously start happening, install any new software? Try
      another keyboard.

      >In Notetab Light, when I press Control Up and Control Down
      >arrows, the first line of text of the paragraph I jump to seems
      >to get selected. Is this how it is supposed to be? I have version
      >4.95. Is there a way to change this behavior?

      Happy Tab'n,
      Jody Adair

      NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
      http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor