Re: [NTB] Is It Me!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi Me! ;)

      Check to see if your Shift key is stuck down. Are you typing all
      caps? Does Page Down select a whole page? How about the right
      and left arrows, a character selected at a time? Did it just
      mysteriously start happening, install any new software? Try
      another keyboard.

      >In Notetab Light, when I press Control Up and Control Down
      >arrows, the first line of text of the paragraph I jump to seems
      >to get selected. Is this how it is supposed to be? I have version
      >4.95. Is there a way to change this behavior?

      Happy Tab'n,
      Jody Adair

      NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
      http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
    • james.homme@highmark.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        Hi,
        I wonder if this has something to do with my screen reader. Maybe I should
        get someone who can see over here and turn JAWS off and then try the keys
        again.

        Jim

        Jody
        <av1611@earthlink To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
        .net> cc:
        Subject: Re: [NTB] Is It Me!
        10/02/2003 10:52
        AM
        Please respond to
        notetab

        Hi Me! ;)

        Check to see if your Shift key is stuck down. Are you typing all
        caps? Does Page Down select a whole page? How about the right
        and left arrows, a character selected at a time? Did it just
        mysteriously start happening, install any new software? Try
        another keyboard.

        >In Notetab Light, when I press Control Up and Control Down
        >arrows, the first line of text of the paragraph I jump to seems
        >to get selected. Is this how it is supposed to be? I have version
        >4.95. Is there a way to change this behavior?

        Happy Tab'n,
        Jody Adair

        NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
        http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor