Is It Me!

  • james.homme@highmark.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi,
      In Notetab Light, when I press Control Up and Control Down arrows, the
      first line of text of the paragraph I jump to seems to get selected. Is
      this how it is supposed to be? I have version 4.95. Is there a way to
      change this behavior?

      Thanks.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        Hi Me! ;)

        Check to see if your Shift key is stuck down. Are you typing all
        caps? Does Page Down select a whole page? How about the right
        and left arrows, a character selected at a time? Did it just
        mysteriously start happening, install any new software? Try
        another keyboard.

        >In Notetab Light, when I press Control Up and Control Down
        >arrows, the first line of text of the paragraph I jump to seems
        >to get selected. Is this how it is supposed to be? I have version
        >4.95. Is there a way to change this behavior?

        Happy Tab'n,
        Jody Adair

        NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
        http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
      • james.homme@highmark.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
          Hi,
          I wonder if this has something to do with my screen reader. Maybe I should
          get someone who can see over here and turn JAWS off and then try the keys
          again.

          Jim

          Jody
          <av1611@earthlink To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
          .net> cc:
          Subject: Re: [NTB] Is It Me!
          10/02/2003 10:52
          AM
          Please respond to
          notetab

          Hi Me! ;)

          Check to see if your Shift key is stuck down. Are you typing all
          caps? Does Page Down select a whole page? How about the right
          and left arrows, a character selected at a time? Did it just
          mysteriously start happening, install any new software? Try
          another keyboard.

          >In Notetab Light, when I press Control Up and Control Down
          >arrows, the first line of text of the paragraph I jump to seems
          >to get selected. Is this how it is supposed to be? I have version
          >4.95. Is there a way to change this behavior?

          Happy Tab'n,
          Jody Adair

          NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
          http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor