Re: [NTB] Addresses For The Other Notetab Lists

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi James,

      See my Sig-line or on the web...

      If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do not
      post questions about Clips and other scripting languages on the
      Basic list. More difficult tasks should be posted on the Clips
      or Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on the HTML list and Off
      Topic discussion takes place on that list. In short, please leave
      the Basic list for the very basic use of NoteTab. Thanks!!!

      >Our firewall won't let me get to Yahoo Groups. Would someone please be kind
      >enough to send me the subscription addresses for the other Notetab groups?
      >
      >Thanks.
      >
      >Jim

      To Subscribe to any of the following Mailing Lists send an empty
      post to the appropriate list(s) using the eMail address to the
      right of the list name. (You can UnSubscribe from any of them by
      changing Subscribe to UnSubscribe.) The lists can also be
      subscribed to from online at my NoteTabbers Assistant pages:

      If you sign up for any, please do not post questions about Clips
      and scripting languages on the Basic list. More difficult tasks
      like regular expressions and other scripting code should be
      posted on the Clips or Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on
      the HTML list. In short, please leave the Basic list for the very
      basic use of NoteTab.
      Thanks!!!

      Subscribe
      The NoteTab Basic List................. NoteTab-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Clips List................. ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab HTML List.................. ntb-HTML-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Scripts List............... ntb-Scripts-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Next Release List.......... ntb-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Off-Topic List............. ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The Album Express List................. Album-Express-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The Mailbag Assistant List............. MailBag-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The Fookes Software Next Release List.. FS-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To subscribe to the Fookes Software Newsletter List, please go to
      http://www.fookes.com and look in the lower left area of the page
      for the Newsletter signup.

      Happy Tab'n, Clip'n, Edit'n, Test'n, &...
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm