Viewing folders tree

  • ezbcbkcb
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      As a new-comer I need help. On the right side of my Notetab screen I
      want to display the folders as a tree. I tried F6 but that is only
      the names of the files. I know it is possible, but I can not find
      the right command. Could somebody help please. Thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
        Hi ezbcbkcb,

        Treeview is not available yet in the Quick List. Maybe in v5.

        >As a new-comer I need help. On the right side of my Notetab screen I
        >want to display the folders as a tree. I tried F6 but that is only
        >the names of the files. I know it is possible, but I can not find
        >the right command. Could somebody help please. Thanks.
      • loro
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
          ezbcbkcb wrote:
          >As a new-comer I need help. On the right side of my Notetab screen I
          >want to display the folders as a tree. I tried F6 but that is only
          >the names of the files.

          As Jody said you can't see folders in the Quick List. But if you double click in the combo box above the list you get a pop-up window with the tree view so you can navigate to a new folder.

          Lotta