Syntax lightening in notetab

  • eknjz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Is it possible to highlight my own words in Notetab
      (reserved words of progress 4GL or PL SQL,...)

      Thank you!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        Hi eknjz,

        There will be default highlighting for the major programming
        languages and scripting codes in our v5 major release. Whole
        highlighting schemes will be available for the user to edit. The
        customization will be in a text based format in separate files
        for each language so users can share them with each other.
        Version 5 of NoteTab will require a lot of time due to a total
        rewrite of the program. There will most likely be a 50% discount
        for registered users of NoteTab 4.xx (but free within a 90 day
        order). The cost will most likely be going up to $29.95. We do
        not know a release date, but it is being worked on.