Re: [NTB] Use of wild card

  • Jan Rosenstreich
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2003
      On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:53:53 +1000, Robin Chapple wrote:

      >Greetings,
      >
      >I have failed to find any reference to the use of the wild card in "Find
      >and Replace".
      >
      >My requirement is to remove bloated code from HTML.
      >
      >For instance to reduce:

      >10.0pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none;
      >font-family: Arial; text-align: general; vertical-align: bottom;
      >white-space: nowrap; border: medium none; padding-left: 1px; padding-right:
      >1px; padding-top: 1px">
      >
      >to <td>

      You may be able to use a clip from the library called mscleaner. It is
      intended to clean up the extra garbage that Microsoft programs add to
      the HTML code, but I've used it to do some general clean-up. It can be
      found on the http://notetab.com/ web site in the libraries section.

      Jan
      --
      Jan Rosenstreich