Some Features Missing?

  • psfreak777
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2003
      I started out with NoteTab Lite shareware version about two years
      ago when I was first learning how to build web sites. I later bought
      the full version of NoteTab Pro.

      In the old free trial version when I clicked Modify on the main menu
      in the drop down menu there were Lines>Trim Blanks. There was also a
      Strip HTML function in this drop down list.

      I cannot find either of these functions in the full version I
      purchased. Does anyone know where they went?