Re: [NTB] "View in Browser" preferences

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 6:19 PM
      Hi Mike

      I think there is -- look for browser.dat in the Help file but unless this is
      a work situation where you cannot do downloads, I'd strongly recommend
      getting MyIE2 which basically supports everything vanilla Internet Explorer
      does AND has a tabbed mode similar to the way Notetab handles multiple
      files.

      http://myie.qqdns.com/html_en/home.htm

      Regards ... Alec